20 October 2008

Poop.

This is a "free blog therapy" post and you've been given the TMI warning.

Woodjie had really rock hard poops this morning. Lots of little ones that flew everywhere as I was changing his diaper. He jumped all around as I was changing him. If we ever move the furniture and find little poo-balls up under the desk, or three months from now are going, "What's that *sniff* smell???" you know why already. I hope I got them all, but my carpet is black-speckled to begin with... and that stuff really went rolling three different directions. Maybe four.

So I give the kid apple juice to help him out. Poor guy. About an hour later *something brown* is all over his face and hands and clothes. Apparently it's fun stuff to mush and flick around, kind of like smelly play-doh. While he was eating cheerios. I mean, it was IN his nails, which I had to cut to get all the poop out. He's waving his poopie hands around, objecting to being changed and (ick!) smearing me in the process. Then he splashed bath water all over me. Oh... that kid was double-bathed if you know what I mean. Two sets of tub-water and a special soon-to-be-sanitized washcloth scrubbin'. All those cheerios are in the trash (gag) and the floor will be vacuumed later.

Woodjie is now in jammie sleepers. If you see that he is only allowed to wear jammie sleepers for the rest of the winter... and you wonder why it always is that J is pictured in jammie sleepers... or you wonder if he has other clothes in his wardrobe, remember this post. Jammie sleepers make it hard to stick your finger into the wearer's diaper and smear the contents all around.

So how was your day?

5 comments:

  1. You could start a trend here. ;O! One of my cousins was a *smear it & eat it* girl but thankfully all mine were the *wait till mum's all dollrd up then let loose a sloppy one all over her* types. I'd just climb in the shower, clothes & all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only laugh (big belly laugh here) without feeling bad because I have been there and done that more times than I like to recall!

    One piece clothing is a lovely thing! Do they make onesies in his size? Maybe you should invest in some for under his clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Sue, no, he's too big. I wish they did make Onesies much, much bigger. Like until the kid is ten and can tuck in his own shirt consistently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My day wasn't this involved, that's for sure! Wow, you must have been one tired woman after this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha. How I can relate! Once when I was six, my little sister (age 1) left poo nuggets all over the floor. Little did I know what kind of nuggets they were...I thought they were Baby Ruth candies and I began to eat one, when I realized just exactly what it was! Thanks for the memory!!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)