02 July 2007

Thank you.

Thank you to everyone out there praying. I'll be calling the doctor to see when I will go in. I'm kind of scared to go in b/c every time I have to move around (eat or go to bed, that's it b/c I'm a sloth now) I start bleeding bright red.

They did find a problem with the placenta when I was in the ER, but the baby's heartrate was 167. That sounds like a boy to me... (wouldn't it be funny to get further along and be proven wrong? That's ok too) He has a big head and looks kind of like Winnie The Pooh with little flippers. I love him.

2 comments:

  1. Christine you are in my thoughts and heart. Please email me your phone number so I can keep up with you just in case you don't have a way of telling anyone. Call me or something to let me know and I can update. Although I'm so far away, I will help you however I can.

    Aunt B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there C! You're in my thoughts. Feel free to call if you need to talk.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...