27 November 2008

My Linty Coat.


Well, I've been taking this lint shaver and fixing up my coat for winter. D came in and said, "That would be GREAT to use while you're wearing it!"
*
"Aargh," I told him. "The directions SPECIFICALLY tell you not to do that. It has razors inside it, for crying out loud! Don't you know you could CUT YOURSELF doing that? That would be reeeeally stupid to do."
*
Later...
*
D comes in and claims maybe the lint shaver would be good for his beard instead.
*
"AAargh!" I said. "The directions SPECIFICALLY tell you not to do that. It will pull your skin in and cut it! Don't you see these big holes on the bottom! That would be really dangerous!"
*
Later...
*
D comes in and says the lint shaver would be good for hedge clipping.
*
"Have you been reading the directions so you could come in and bug me about each thing you're NOT supposed to do!?" Wait. NOW I've caught him! He's pulling my leg because we don't have any hedges! Silly D thought he could fool me but I was too smart for him!

3 comments:

  1. Blasted men! Should have told him it would be EXCELLENT for his beard... serve him right! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that was another one I suggested.

    -- D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he didnt get one over on you! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...