Keeping the house tidy is a little difficult sometimes with five little boys. But I find the French Toast scented candle in the dining room really helps mask those day-to-day odours between deep cleaning days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
I'm sorry ... next time I will sit down instead of standing up.
ReplyDeleteActually the "big mess" I was thinking of was the hanger. NO MORE PLASTIC HANGERS! LOL!
ReplyDeleteC - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me this isn't really your bathroom. Tell me you got it of the internet somewhere. If it really is yours, I'm calling those British "How Clean Is Your House" ladies and sicing them on you!!
ReplyDeleteErin