Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Cool light! We changed our fixtures almost as soon as we moved into our home!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog from a comment on Lifeinanshoe.
I loved your story on Them forcing us to be rude. You are a great writer!
I would like to read more about your children! Your oldest is second-grade? That's a fun time! I haven't a second-grader this year, but next year I will!
You're welcome to come and visit at my blog
www.homeschoolblogger.com/mommaofmany
Hi momma!
ReplyDeleteI have five boys:
Patrick is almost 14
G is 12
Elf just turned 7
Emperor is 5
baby J is 6 months.
So Elf is kid #3. Actually in public school he would be in second grade *next* year. But yay we get to plow through stuff over the summer and hopefully finish by the end of January!
Mrs. C
I love your new light. It looks so nice. I think I need to publicise my blog a little. Your the only one who sees it.
ReplyDelete