28 July 2007

Whew!

OK I'm tired!! I'm sore!! Apparently sitting on my rear end and doing nothing but going to the bathroom and maybe climbing the stairs once a night before bed for about a month does NOT help one build stamina. I literally feel like I've done yardwork for five hours, and *all* I did was go to the store briefly and cook lunch. I couldn't even get to clean up afterwards. I was sore and exhausted. D cleaned up the lunch stuff and said... that is the LAST time you are making pancakes for a long time!! Yes, I get butter and batter and syrup everywhere. But I cook a full box of Aunt Jemima Complete and it all gets eaten. I even mixed in blueberries today. I had one because I figure... I'm fat anyway so might as well. Plus I need to eat some of that pretend butter and fake maple syrup to build my bones. The pancakes were real though because the stove got used LOL!

I *meant* to get outside today and pull some weeds. But I just CAN'T! I don't know how long it takes to get "back" into things. Anyone been on bedrest a good while who might know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...