24 August 2007

Flat-Head Kid

I don't know if you can tell by this picture, but baby Woodjie has a perfectly FLAT head in the back. We're talking flat as a book. I've talked to the doctor about it and asked about special helmets, etc., but he said that only very young babies get those, and only then if things are very, very bad. He said maybe you won't notice so much when his hair gets a little thicker. I'm just glad that it's the back of his head that is so flat, and not the sides. Otherwise, instead of D calling the child Flat-Head Kid, he might be nicknamed Frankenstein or something. Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. He got that from your side of the family

    -- Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Knifton, he's past that lying down all the time phase and he sleeps on his LEFT side. But I'm more aware of not plunking him down on his back etc. to make the problem worse... hey, I've been thinking of you... I know it's hard being overdue!!

    Dad, don't *even* go there... LOL

    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...