03 September 2007

Do You Think He's Funny??

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=5194

I don't.

Jerry Lewis's telethons have always been an overdone, sniffling affair complete with way too many "updates" on money raised and stories that make it *sound* as if just another $20 from everyone watching will help little "Joey" walk next year... I think it works against the general notion that giving should be done without compulsion. But, whatever. I guess there are worse things on TV.

Do you think he caught himself nearly saying "faggot?" It sure sounded like it to me but then I just watched this one little clip and not the whole telethon to put it into proper "context." I guess it wouldn't make sense to me if that's what he did.

I love comments, by the way. But just FYI, I don't generally publish anonymous ones. Make up a name for yourself, anonymous, and I'll post what you wrote before. Though I do disagree with you. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...