07 September 2007

Great!

I'm *SO* sick. I came down with strep yesterday but had too many appointments to see the doctor until this morning. Of course I tested positive, as the doctor was so kind as to shout in the hallway as she was entering my room... sigh...

I have had the obligatory shot in the rear end and hopefully will feel much better soon. D of course came home less than half an hour after I got home from the doctor... because he is feeling worse than I am!!

I had an allergist appointment with the Elf and that took almost three hours. By the time I got back D was in even worse shape and grabbed a three-hour nap.

Now it's my turn! G'night!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! You've had it rough too! I've never had strep before and I hope I never do! It's one things when you're sick, but then it's another when your spouse is too and you can hardly help each other. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm feeling a bit better because I went to the doctor and did what I had to. Now, I was sick but at least I was at the point where the kids were able to eat and the baby was changed. The house was a mess and laundry wasn't done... but...

    Now, when things go wrong at my house they don't go wrong in a way that is FUNNY like they do sometimes at yours LOL!

    Except that Sugar story. I keep thinking about that and I know that it breaks your heart. :[ OK that story is one that makes me want to sniffle and smack somebody at the same time LOL!

    Mrs. C.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...