24 December 2007

Christmas 2004

We had just bought a digital camera this year, and I must have snapped over 50 photographs before I found any that were halfway decent. Of course, G broke out in a rash on his face (eczema) and Patrick's teeth were bothering him. He either just got, or was about to get, braces. He feels a lot better now after having had braces, because his teeth grew in in such a way that it was difficult for him to even chew. This photo was also taken when I was in the middle of painting trees everywhere, and once I finished the room looked like a bit of a forest for a while before I settled on the plain brown for all the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...