This picture was taken about six months ago. Woodjie really has skinnied out - it makes me sad. He eats enough that he should be rolling to get places, but I guess all that walking and climbing on furniture he does now expends a few of those calories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Hey, Mrs. C. Hope all is well. Since I'm new to this whole blogging thing, what does SAHM stand for? I keep seeing it and I don't know what it means. Stay warm. Blessings,
ReplyDeleteJennifer
It means "stay at home mother." WAHM would mean working at home.
ReplyDeleteHey I think that little seat has a recall on it, you should check that out. Maybe get your money back on it to purchase something else for christmas.
ReplyDeleteLori
Nope, it's a recall for a sticker to warn you not to leave the baby alone on chairs, tables, etc. In other words, the seat is supposed to stay on the floor. They had a million warnings on the box but I guess that wasn't good enough b/c people buy 'em secondhand.
ReplyDelete