Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
I wish we had gotten more snow. We're jealous. We so wished for a snowday, but maybe we'll get some this weekend. Our slede is ready and waiting.
ReplyDeleteHey, are you a Pastor's Wife? You mentioned the church in the background. That's what made me ask. Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Jennifer
No, it's total chance that our church bought a building so close to our house! D would probably think that's hilarious; he doesn't go to church at all. At least he can't say it's because it's not convenient enough LOL!
ReplyDelete