04 December 2007

There Once Was a PIG Named Muhammed...

A Christian pastor is sick-n-tired of the overzealous Muslims bullying everyone around. He's doing something about it!! Yup, he's named his stuffed pig Muhammed. I'm sure that many Muslims will see the error of their ways and convert *right away* as a result... I think this is one of those examples where he's speaking the "truth," but maybe not "in love." Still, I feel that same frustration when I read the news he does. Linky:http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58996

4 comments:

  1. And she's deeply sorry that she could have offended *anyone* etc. Good grief, I'd be deeply offended that anyone would want to KILL ME for naming a stupid teddy bear after their prophet! Next time we'll just name him "Crusader" so as not to give offense... because you know *that's* not a Muslim name... Sigh.

    I find myself wondering who has the teddy bear and how much it would sell for on E-bay though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that sounds like something I'd do and get into bigg trouble for...I say as I type this on my keyboard I've just today named "Muhammed"

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you can check out my blog at www.motreatmanfamily.blogspot.com. Leave me a comment when you stop by. We're ogg to a homeschool choir concert. I'll have to post it when I figure out how to post a video. Have a great week.
    Blessings,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad others have nutty humor like mine . . . I am surprised the easily offended have not started beheading avatars . . . :-/

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...