14 January 2008

Good Morning, Elfling!




Check out the 'do! This is the Elf's hair in its natural state. Usually if we have to go out, I'll wet it and comb it... sometimes I have to repeat the process several times and it's very painful for Elf. I don't know why his hair is particularly hard to get to stay in place and despite its short length, tangles easily. I will confess to just leaving it alone on occasion because we're not going anywhere and the tears and tangles are not worth it. "No More Tears" detangler does not have a cry-free guarantee, you know. Poor Elf.

4 comments:

  1. Tangled hair is painful, poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy! You can always go shorter, my son Alex has super short hair so all he does is get up in the morning. Guys are lazy like that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL It's even like this with a CREW cut... it would be all kinked up next to his head and impossible to "fix" unless you shampooed and the whole works. It needs to be about this length or a little shorter... too long means no tangles. He also has autism which makes some of that "sensory stuff" like getting your hair and teeth brushed very unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried it myself, but I hear Crisco is good for training unruly hair.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...