Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Ooops. How did that happen?
ReplyDeleteTennis ball and racket! At least it was our house though, you know? We can at least *try* to fix it for cheap.
ReplyDeleteD has arrived home and thankfully I warned him before he arrived so he had time to cool down.
Oh my...I think my little ones would hide, too.
ReplyDeleteOf course, my husband broke several windows as a child and I keep asking him why they never thought to not have the window there behind the batsman in their cricket games.
But what do I know. I'm an American and those Aussies...well, they are from another world.