06 April 2008

Look Around a Little













































You're looking at a few spots in my house. First, when you walk in you'll see my beee-u-tiful 25-year-old couch. Jealous, aren't you? The clock in the corner is from Sydney, Australia. It's a little pendulum-type that still works well after... oh... maybe 26 years or so. You can also see my grandmother's lamps and some old paperweights. D bought a couple paperweights for me as well. Another is a shot of the upstairs bathroom. You can see we don't have a medicine cabinet, so we keep our toothbrushes in a little cup by the sink. This way Elf and Emperor can reach their own. You can also see the ceramic elephants D's Granny made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...