26 August 2010
Quiet Afternoon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
WOW, look how big she is! She is Adorable Mrs. C. :)
ReplyDeleteAww--quite times are so nice. Hey, is that Buzz Lightyear in the Little People dollhouse? Olivia would love that! She has the same house, but no Buzz. And there is nothing like a little sand in the shoes to make a little kid happy! Love you Mrs C!
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDelete'Rose' is in a dress! and wearing PINK!!!! Wonders will never cease. lol
ReplyDeleteGlad you get a break long enough to do stuff ... like eat lunch!
Cute Picture!
ReplyDelete