29 November 2010

Star Trek Thoughts From Elf and Emperor

* Captain Kirk sure has a *problem* with women. But at least his problem is with women - that's good -right, Mom??

* I really, really want a tribble for Christmas. I will keep my room neat and feed it. They're so cute! Can I have one?

* The computer knows a lot of amazing things. I wish I could ask it some questions.

* How do all these new people show up in every episode? I thought they were in space and there were no people out in space.

* There are MORE episodes than these three? Can I see another?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...