17 November 2013

White Suburban Moms Upset About Common Core

Used to be just a buncha Tea Party radicals were upset about the Common Core because they are racist and hate Obama.  I know every time I don't agree with the president's philosophies or leadership?  It's because I'm a racist teabagger.  Yep.

Now it's a "white suburban mom" thing to hate the Common Core because the new "global standards" testing is revealing that their kids are stupid, Arne Duncan claims.

I wonder what demographic he'll say causes all the controversy next time he opens his mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Global warming is our fault too because we all drive SUVs. Wait, I don't. And, I don't live in the suburbs. I live in a rural town. Wait. Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...