11 June 2014

Fake Facebook Account Stops Family Slaughter

Do you snoop on your kids' facebook accounts and find out all sorts of dirt?

I am a mean, rotten Mom and I have the password to each of my children's accounts.  No password, no computer time and no account.  Since I never signed a school technology agreement, and we have no internet-connected cell phones?  I'm your source for internetz around here.

Here's a family that was probably in crisis for a while, but they don't tell the whole story in the news.  Aunt is taking care of niece, and niece keeps inviting strange men she meets on facebook over to the house (!!?).  The aunt is tired of the antics and being blocked on the niece's account and makes up a man's profile.

Niece wants to have lots of sex with this fictional guy... after he kills the entire family and the little dog, too.  Oh.  And pays her cell phone.  (That's what gentlemen do.)  She had the whole plan laid out for him and everything. 

Yep.  The 19-year-old is in jail.  I just wonder how many drugs it takes before stuff like this makes sense.

6 comments:

  1. That is just awful and I'm kind of glad the aunt snooped and discovered the plot.
    It's also very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they decide they are grown, you have to let them go and pay their own bills. I've tried finishing the job some one else messed up... but after a certain age, it is nearly impossible to undo the dysfunction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a pretty "functional" house here, and it's hard living with adults. And I don't even deal with the weird company and murder wish thing. (WOW...)

      Delete
  3. I read that article this week too. It is quite sad. I hope she figures out at some point what a stupid thing it is she did and that somehow she is able to turn her life around. I'm not sure if I would have lived through all of my 19 year old dumb decisions if my Mom hadn't been praying for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This girl SOUNDS like she had a rough life before that, although we just can't tell from the article. I don't wonder if after the drugs clear out of her system that she might learn a thing or two.

      Delete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...