The only problem with doodling on the walls is that *sometimes* D really likes the result. So I'm not ever, ever, ever allowed to paint over this elephant. All furniture must be moved so that the elephant is visible. Sigh. The thing is, when I *first* painted it, D thought it was the most TACKY thing in the world and then it grew on him so that he came to love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Wish my doodling looked that good! Come over and draw on my chidren's walls, too!
ReplyDelete