31 July 2007

First Haircut!


You can only really see the difference if I put the "before" picture underneath. Poor little guy didn't have much hair but D kept telling me that J needs a haircut... needs a haircut... needs a haircut... OK fine. You can also sort of see his sensitive skin in the picture. That mark down his face was just from eating with a spoon. Nope, I didn't bruise him. His dermatologist had a fancy name for this. He gets marked up with EVERYTHING. The doctor took a medical Q-tip and did a little tic-tac-toe on his back last time he was in to demonstrate how the child welts up with the slightest provocation... It swelled up like anything LOL! It goes away though. Just in those first few minutes or so he looks really injured. Can you tell I decided to cut J's hair when I knew he'd be hopping in the tub anyway?? He had squash, his very most FAVE food. The strange child dislikes bananas though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...