08 July 2007

I think all is well...

Hopefully at this rate I will be up out of bed by Wednesday morning. The bleeding *seems* to have stopped, but I have had it come back again before. Continued prayers appreciated, but things are looking up.

My hands are positively aching from all the crocheting I've been doing. I *might* actually get this project done before time on the couch is up. Probably not though, realistically. I am interminably slow even at breakneck speed on stuff like this. For a small blanket (I mean tiny but not baby-size, like a throw maybe) I need 40 squares and I have finished 27 of them. The first three rows of the ten I planned are stitched together though.

2 comments:

  1. Show us a picture of your crocheting project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok but it might be a few days or so. It's not really that impressive LOL!

    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...