26 July 2007

Pretty House


This house is even more gorgeous on the inside. The neighbourhood is not the best though, so we never did make an offer. I keep thinking though, it was so perfect too. It had a garage attached AND a decent master bedroom with a BATHROOM. Those are hard to find in older houses! The laundry on the main floor. All the woodwork so beautiful. Why can't I have this house on my lot?? We haven't been serious about looking at houses in the last couple of years. Just as well with the market etc. But I do miss looking at them and seeing how other people pretend to live LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...