29 August 2007

Check Out This Blog!

http://hoardersson.blogspot.com

No, I don't really identify with the EXTREME nature of the hoarding going on in these posts. Having all these little boys to pass clothes down (from age 13 to 8 months); I DO keep all useable clothes in a bag for the next child. Of course having a child who is 5 ft. 8 and an infant on the way means that I have a LOT LOT LOT LOT of clothes and toys to store. Obviously Patrick does not play his alphabet blocks any more...

I ought to post a pic sometime of all the "hoarding" at my house. I do have a *purpose* to the hoarding, however, and will be glad to give stuff away when we are DONE having little children about. Meanwhile, the Elf and the Emperor were very excited because I got out the "magic bag" of "new" clothes for them. Of course it's the stuff Patrick and G wore 6 years ago. I need to buy new socks and that sort of thing but otherwise I've saved everything. Baby beds. Toddler potties. Shoes. The children are spaced so that the old car seats are gone now, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...