He's so lethargic all the time. He has no energy whatsoever. He has no enthusiasm in his voice. He never bounces. Things are always boring when he is around. He's usually sad. Yup. Please notice that this is *my* blog and I get to take a little creative license sometimes.01 August 2007
The Emperor is Like a Turtle.
He's so lethargic all the time. He has no energy whatsoever. He has no enthusiasm in his voice. He never bounces. Things are always boring when he is around. He's usually sad. Yup. Please notice that this is *my* blog and I get to take a little creative license sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Non-troll comments always welcome! :)