04 August 2007

If I Close My Eyes, She'll Stop Taking My Photo!

Patrick "loves" having his photo taken. Here he is practicing his cello. He had his friend E overnight yesterday. We watched one of the Lord of the Rings movies and the boys all played Nintendo stuff and some chess. Patrick LOST to E, which never used to happen. The child must brush up on his skills. E has just returned from China, where his family is from. Of course the younger children had all kinds of embarrassing questions for E like why people in China don't speak English and, well, do all black people like you speak Chinese? **cringe** Next time he comes over everyone but Patrick and I are NOT ALLOWED to even say hi to him LOL!

2 comments:

  1. My children are around people of all colors--all in our family! Yet, recently my daughter said loudly in the grocery store, "Mom, a lot of black people shop here."

    Quick, hide behind the display of sports drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems to just love picture time! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...