23 September 2007

Hmm... Read This, Please.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3638431

Of course, not being personally involved with the Jena incidents, I could not tell you if everything in this story is accurate. BUT, I do think this is the first time on the issue that I've seen a real attempt to uncover "what really happened" and why the different "sides" on the issue feel the way they do. Blessedly free of incindiary racial comments from Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and hang-em-up white supremacists. There are no easy answers to this "situation," but I do think this story clarifies a few facts that tend to get muddled in some of the other stories I've read lately.

Bless you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...