27 September 2007

Stop Having So Many Children, You @#*%!!

http://www.visionforum.com/hottopics/blogs/dwp/2004/12/930.aspx

OK, I thought that would be an interesting title... anyway... I was blog-browsing and came across this little letter and response from a family with "only" seven children. I honestly think that if I were the recipient of this letter, that I would throw it in the trash bin and/or hit "delete" without answering it. But for whatever reason, Mrs. B. Phillips chose to not only answer this 'interesting' letter, but do so in a Christlike and calm manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...