18 October 2007

Coming to America... 76 Times with TB

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071018/NATION/110180087/1001

Could you believe that someone with multi-drug resistant TB can cross the border and fly on planes so frequently? I think this speaks to not only the lax border enforcement, but also the stupidity of the extreme HIPAA laws. I could walk right in and sit on a plane with this guy for 7.99999 hours, and I wouldn't need to be informed of my exposure to TB?? Because of HIS right to privacy??? I think we could use a little overhaul here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...