01 October 2007

Did You Know McCain's a Bigot??

http://www.miamiherald.com/367/story/256844.html

How dare he "prefer" a Christian for President... You would think that he personally ordered the Holocaust for being so intolerant. And his being attacked by a JEWISH organization for making these remarks is a little strange. I didn't think any Jewish people were running for president this time 'round...

I would have thought the Mormons would get all in a tizzy before the Jewish folks... since one is running... hmm.

Do you know what? I would be very hard-pressed to vote for ANYONE to take the presidency who is not male and a conservative, evanglical Christian. I guess I'm even *more* bigoted than McCain. Yay for me...

But do you know what? Since when is it "wrong" to have a preference? I mean, it's "my vote, my preference, my right to decide" LOL! McCain is not my top choice for president by a very LONG shot, but I hope he's going to stand firm on his comments and refuse to meet with Islamic groups, etc. to talk about his "tolerance" for other religions of "peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...