24 October 2007

Do You Still Want Your Child In Public School?

I sure hope my husband would consent to pull ALL our children if we get quite THIS far locally...

http://www.noroomforcontraception.com/content/view/107/57

Elementary schools in Illinois are to offer condoms? I'm so glad that such distribution would require written parenal consent, but the article DOES go on to state that if your child is injured at school, they'll just sit there and let him bleed to death because you refused the "health services:"

Although advocates of SB 715 say parents need to sign a consent form, IFI points out that parents cannot pick and choose which services they want for their child at current “school based clinics.” Unless they sign the form allowing their child to receive all the services, their children will receive no services if injured.

I'm really not crazy, but I do wonder if the antichrist is coming soon at this rate. And no way I have enough food for eight in the basement for a seven-year tribulation. Rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...