28 October 2007

GI Joe... The Great American... Based in Brussels... International Peacekeeping Member!

http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/10849526.html

I can't imagine that anyone wants to buy a GI Joe who defends the world in some UN-type mamby-pamby peacekeeping operation. Against SCOTSMEN. I'm really secretly afraid of Scotsmen. Bad, evil Scotsmen are so unspeakably horrible that every child has an overwhelming, rational fear of them when they go to bed at night. And every year on September 11, I remember what they did to my country, them and their little plaid kilts...

Nevermind. Just read the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...