06 October 2007

Tell-All Story About Our Cat... Secrets Revealed!


This is our cat, Mopsy. She's over 14 years old. When she was younger, she would RUN all over the house and jump on the countertops constantly. That drove me NUTS because I think that's disgusting... cat bottoms on the same area I prepare food (scrub, scrub). She also had a HORRIBLE fondness for Brillo pads that I had used and stuck in a little container by the sink to use again later. Ugh... rusty water everywhere!! Thankfully, she is too old to get into quite so much trouble. But she really outdid herself last week. I keep piles of laundry next to the washer and then load from there. I kept smelling poop and asking the boys... did you forget to flush your toilet? and does any of you have a "problem" today? Sniff... I know I'm not crazy... Finally after I've loaded most of the laundry I lift a shirt and chunks of cat doo fly all over the floor. BARF!! I really honestly about retched in the washer, which was probably also full of poop. Had to take out all the clothes and shake 'em while I'm literally heaving. Thankfully I hadn't eaten dinner yet... Had the boys clean the chunks on the floor - you know there ARE some advantages to being pregnant when you don't have to do that. But worst.... WORST... I felt a squishing feeling between my toes just then... Bad cat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...