22 November 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Lori recommended this book, so I checked it out of the library. (Her blog link is to the left!) We read some of the stories and sang "Over the River" together. I'm beginning to learn to use the computer to find books, although I am still a little mad that the paper card catalogs are gone. There is something to be said about finding something TANGIBLE in the card catalog. Mind you, the computer is plain old easier, and it tells me whether the book is checked out and even which branch of the library system to find it in. OK, computer catalogs are better. But they're not as pretty as the old catalog files.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to drop by and say hi, and Happy Thanksgiving!

    Also wanted to thank you for the comment you left on my blog. I didn't want to leave this comment there, so "you know who" wouldn't have more fuel for the fire, if you know what I mean ;-)

    I really do have a hard time answering such comments (it's that warrior spirit I was talking about!) so I appreciate your opinion that it was mild enough.

    Anyway, thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((Kelly)) You are welcome. Have a great Thanksgiving and God bless!!

    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...