20 November 2007

Look At Me!!

I can climb furniture! And jump off the back of Dad's chair and clonk my head and get mad at *YOU* that I got hurt. I like to stand on the coffee table and, before my mom can catch me, flip backwards and hit my head several times before I get angry and cry. I have lots of little bruises and marks all over and they're all Mom's fault for not watching me closely enough. You know, she goes to the bathroom or makes lunch for everyone and she leaves my brothers in charge. Sometimes Mom takes no chances on injury and puts me in the playpen and I scream so loudly that the neighbours are upset. NO ONE can win because *I* am in charge. I refuse to sleep in my playpen, too. My dad spends every night sleeping with me on the basement floor because I'm spoiled! I win!!!!

1 comment:

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...