10 December 2007

Baby Tax Needed To Save Planet?

It's bad enough that EVERY stinkin' time I go to the OB for anything, that I get the, "And what would you like to do for birth control?" as if I needed to have something or I'd die... but... check this out:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22896334-2,00.html

Here, the OBs want to force you to pay taxes when you have any more than two children. Five THOUSAND per child over two, and $800 for the kid's extra breathing and paper usage per year. Somehow I would think even feeling this way would be a conflict of interest. I'd be very nervous delivering near someone who would think my "extra" children are sucking the planet dry.

I think people like this need to ride their bikes to work and eat nothing but organically produced food in their own gardens. They need to shear their own sheep and produce their own clothing before making such *stupid* statements. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...