17 December 2007

Well... Better Than Nothing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22293189



The Saudi king "pardons" the rape victim mentioned in previous news stories. He makes sure to tell us all how *wonderful* the Saudi Arabian justice system is, and how it was a just verdict at the same time he was issuing this pardon. Maybe I'm not reading the story correctly, but I didn't see the penalties for the man who ALLEGEDLY was having an affair with this woman. Reminds me of the Bible story of the woman brought before Jesus for adultery.... there was no man anywhere waiting to hear what HIS punishment was so far as I know. Maybe we need to look in the gnostic texts for that one (hey, I'm just kidding LOL!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...