17 March 2008

Discovery.

I have a little disk that came with my new Geneva Bible. It has the whole Bible on it. I can MAXIMIXE the letters to make the text readable. I have a hard time with small print. Now when I have a fussy baby and I'm sitting here at my computer in the rocking chair, I can read while I'm still awake. I like all the little notes that come with the Bible. There are some passages I like better than the King James, although I can't judge which is the more accurate translation, not being able to read the originals. But now that I sit down to read the Bible at the computer, I don't check the news as much.

That's probably just as well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and some smartie's going to ask why I don't just keep my BIBLE next to me and read. I really have a hard time with that printing. Last time I checked with the optometrist my eyes were normal, though(well, I'm NEARsighted). The only thing is that when I'm reading the text SUPER BIG, I have to have a hand free to scroll down. I can't always do that and so sometimes I'll read the same little bit over a few times and I'm surprised at all the things I've MISSED.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...