Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
I don't know why but I CANNOT load the "snooker" picture no matter what I do. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteAnd "Frustration" looks almost exactly like "Trouble" here. Do they call the bubble-dice a Pop-O-Matic?
ReplyDeleteWhoops. DIE. One die.
ReplyDeleteYes, I was an English major. I done did good in me classes, too.
Oooh, look, this post has four comments on it already!
ReplyDeleteI dont know what the dice is called!
ReplyDeleteYou now have 5 comments!!!
The Flat stanleys sure are having loads of fun with Casdok and C! Do you think they'd cry when it's time to go home?
ReplyDelete