30 April 2008

Outdoors







The four younger children and I went on a walk today near our house. I packed a "picnic" lunch to take on the way. J and S did very well in the stroller. I was pleasantly surprised! These are pictures of Elf and Emperor on a recent walk with D. These photographs are for illustrative purposes only. Results not typical. Your walk may not achieve the same result. Consult with a physician before undertaking any physical activity. Known side effects of walking include, but are not limited to, fresh air intake, sunshine, and happiness.

4 comments:

  1. I love that big empty road with no houses and apparently no cars. My kids would love to have a place to ride their bikes and run like that.
    So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics of the boys! Wow, what a difference a few years makes.
    And what an uplifting post!

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...