14 April 2008

That Boy Does NOT Need to Be President.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/14/gop-congressman-apologizes-to-obama-for-snake-oil-remark/#more-6432

Oh, good grief. So, somebody calls Obama a "boy." I know I myself have called Bill Clinton a "boy" in personal conversation. I don't think I meant it racially, either, ya know. I've heard Hillary referred to as a "chick," too. Shall we send out the PC police on that?

Is it obligatory to pitch a hissy fit when something *might* be construed the "wrong" way? Ever consider that maybe this senator from Kentucky was just speaking without thinking about how everyone would freak out about his choice of words?

I think he might just be a good ol' boy. Never meanin' no harm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...