30 September 2008

Help Me Help You.

"I need a bailout. Someone help me please. I have a nice house and two cars, but a huge mortgage. Without a bailout, I can’t buy a Porsche or a castle. And if I can’t buy another car or a bigger house, the dealerships and real estate agents will go out of business. That in turn will cause other businesses to go out of business. The economy will sink even more and you’ll lose your job. Please help me help you. Bail me out. If you don’t help me, I’ll have to live within my means instead of on your hard earned money."

That Daddy Forever is hilarious. And his "Forever" kids are fodder for some pretty cute posts.

3 comments:

  1. That was a funny link. What I can't figure out is how a country that is 9.8 trillion dollars in debt thinks it can bail anyone out. We can't even bail out ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right on the money with this post!!
    Missed Tea today, my son had my camera, but I will be planning for next Tuesday.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I could make you laugh, but I really would like a Porsche and a castle.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...