14 November 2008

Elf is Worried!


Please don't take him to the doctor for this rash! The doctor will think his mommy doesn't take good care of him and he's scared the doctor will give him nasty medicine! And it will taste bad! You wouldn't bring him to the doctor if YOU were his mother, would you??? Mean old Mom made him go. It turns out he has an allergy to Baby Magic shampoo. I thought I'd save $1.50 instead of buying the Johnson's stuff, because non-baby products hurt his eyes. Now I'm out a $25 copay and have an unhappy Elf. Lookit all the money I saved by switching brands, though. Sigh.

5 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! That must be soooo uncomfortable. I'm a sensitive skin girl myself, so I know how it feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww poor wee Elf. So sorry he's not a happy boy right now! Serve Mummy right for buying CHEAP shampoo! Now git back to the shop and buy JOHNSON'S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...that stinks! Hope he's better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you found out the culprit. I'm giving my dog her allergy challenged today--I suspect it is a certain brand of dog food that has corn starch in it . . .

    And, in today's economy, who can blame you for trying to get a good deal on shampoo! Elf will understand when he gets to pay the bills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so mean. I suppose you make him get his flu shot too.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...