I was *going* to sweep the kitchen after dinner and Woodjie decided he was going to help as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Oh goodness he is adorable adorable adorable! That sweetheart can come sweep my floors anytime!
ReplyDeleteLove the orange and black outfit. My school's colors. Go Beavers!
ReplyDeleteStacey, he'll be happy to help you out there.
ReplyDeleteDF, um, you have the school on the brain because his outfit is red and blue LOL! Go Spiderman!
Awww once again he melted my heart! Such an adorable wee boy.
ReplyDeleteYeah, he's cute, but he's kinda high maintenance. :]
ReplyDelete