Yes, it took Elf a long time to be able to recite this just right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Good Job Elf!
ReplyDelete--- Dad
Oh my goodness. I would go nuts trying to say all those clickety-clack's.
ReplyDeleteBrillient!! :)
ReplyDeleteWoot! Madly impressive. All those clicks & clacks & clicketty~clacks.
ReplyDeleteI'd never be able to get that right!!
ReplyDeleteGood job Elf :)
Great Job Elf!
ReplyDeleteI thought I left a comment on here because i saw this earlier today and loved it. But now I dont see my comment so I want to be sure to let you know that this video made my day. He is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am so impressed. And smiling now. Loved it!
ReplyDelete