23 February 2010

Award Time!




Jana has given me the Lemonade Stand award for having a great attitude (I had to laugh when I read this as my attitude is not alllways the best.) Jana blogs over at Homeschooling a Texas Tornado. I'm going to nominate ten blogs for this award. Be sure to grab the picture and pass on the love to the next batch of folks!


And Rana has awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger award. I'm supposed to nominate 15 blogs for this... but I am lazy and will only nominate ten. This way I can give the Lemonade Stand award AND the Beautiful Blogger award to the same people and no one is left out (I hate hurting feelings. Well, if I like the person.)


In order to receive this award, though, I have to tell you seven things about myself. But I couldn't think of any. So I asked Elf. Ready?


1. kind.

2. helping

3. loving

4. caring

5. fun

6. a good teacher

7. hardworking


So here ya go. I'd recommend checking out each of these blogs and saying hi. You might find a new blog friend!











7 comments:

  1. I asked Elf, "Are you sure you don't want to include adjectives like 'smelly' or 'old?'" And he said he didn't. He got a hug for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love that asked Elf. His responses are so sweet! He obviously loves his mom a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my kind, helpful, loving, caring, fun hardworking friend. [I don't know about the teaching thing but I'll take Elf's word for that ☺]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thanks. I actually misread the last line. I thought it said, "You might find a new BOY friend!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! love ya ... we really need to get together, you know!

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...