23 November 2010

Please Support a Young Writer

No e-book purchase or money required.  Just click this link and say hello to Emperor.  He has written some myths for me in his English class today.  I find it interesting to watch his writing evolve.  He demonstrates sophisticated use of punctuation, parentheses and quotation marks but still forgets to capitalize some sentences.  I left it on the blog exactly as he had written it in his journal.  I can see in the margin that he planned his story, too.  In a circle, he wrote to himself, "Topic. (arrow) Beloka is a weird god."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...