The little old lady is eight now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Happy Birthday Rose! (pssst, you need a bigger horse)
ReplyDeleteThanks, River! She had a glorious day.
DeleteHappy Birthday, Rose. Sorry I missed your day! My name is Rose, too!
ReplyDeleteEIGHT! OMG I've been reading your blog for at LEAST 8 years now. Happy late birthday wishes to your darling wee girl.
ReplyDeleteIm just catching up on your posts now.. but 8 wow! Happy Belated birthday to your rose!
ReplyDelete