15 May 2023

Polish Festival in Weston, Missouri!

I went with a friend last weekend to the festival in Weston, Missouri.  There was a band playing Polish music, lots of Polish food for sale, Polish outfits and almost every sort of trinket from Poland you could imagine.  These bunnies are Polish pottery cookie jars.

Honey pots with little drizzlers.


Um... can you tell that Kansas City has a bit of an unhealthy obsession with Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs?

One of the shops downtown had works from several metalworking artists as well as some stained glass. 


Here's what I bought.  A giant bowl with bunnies. I love bunnies!

And my mug.  It was a great day!

 

4 comments:

  1. So nice to see you here again! I love the Polish Pottery and my! your kids have grown up! Woodjie is so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. HELLO there! Three of my sons now live pretty much next door to you. Please be on the lookout for a grey Ford Fusion with Missouri state plates. That is Emperor driving. :)

      Delete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...